Saturday 6 August 2016

THE MCWILLIAMSES AND THE BURGLARD ALARM BY MARK TWAIN

Make a poem using 10 unknown words  

ENCLOSED IN A BODY

I woke up in the harem

It is difficult to be sit on this chair all the days of my life

People call me cripple

Mom and sister says that I hobbled their lives

I see faces and I heard voices but for them I’m invisible

They can’t listen to my voice; I can’t move my legs or my arms

I should commit suicide but I can’t even do that

People tell that what I say is seemingly wanton

I squirm asking for help, am enclosed in this body 

I’m gradually fading toward the end of the world maybe that’s a better place

People are made of miscellaneous experiences

I can’t write my own history, am just a tinware for the creation 

Today I have a dazzling idea that wouldn’t be heard like always

My father doesn’t refurnished my chair since 1995

He continue talking pleasantly with my mom and just for one second he look at my eyes

And everything is flawless.

Bibliography:

https://americanliterature.com/author/mark-twain/short-story/the-mcwilliamses-and-the-burglar-alarm





No comments:

Post a Comment