Saturday 27 February 2016

THE CHILD'S STORY- CHARLES DICKENS

Write a critique in one paragraph


The Child’s story by Charles Dickens was a great text because it involves many cultural aspects, one of them can be, the way the author take daily actions and make them interesting, in this writing we can say than since the first sentence the reader feel that is necessary finish the reading, since my point of view this was a great story but I don’t like that in all the story the author use the same base for the sentence that the traveler says when he found a new friend. “So, he said to the young man, "What do you do here?" And the young man said, "I am always in love. Come and love with me."” I think that repeat this sentence make the story bore and slow for the reader also I don’t like the character that was the wife of the gentleman because I think she don’t do great thing in the story so I would take she out of the story, taking out the elements that I mentioned the text would be perfect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment